At Good Idiomes we have a clear aim – that our students enjoy learning English so much that they do their best to reach the highest level.
We offer classes for students from age 3 to level C2, the highest level of language skills according to the Common European Framework of the European Union.
Each student has their own learning pace, so we assess their progress individually and advise them so that they make the best possible use of the resources we put at their disposal. We offer:
- Good Kids – Workshops to play in English for children aged 3 to 6.
- Extensive Courses – 3 hours per week
- Summer Intensive Courses – Do a full year course in July
- Private Classes – When the student’s circumstances or schedule require it, or to learn other languages (French, Italian…)
- In-company Courses – Following the same method as in the school, or tailored to suit specific business or technical needs.
- Wide range of class times avaliable – Including mornings , Friday afternoons and Saturdays to cater for everybody’s needs.
- Courses abroad – We have been agents for several schools since 1989.
When we started, in 1986, we were not able to offer such a wide range of services but, over time, we have consolidated an exciting quality educational project that has yielded a great number of satisfied and well-prepared students, many of them with a Cambridge University Certificate to acknowledge their level (First, Advanced and Proficiency). Our passing rate at these exams this year has been 90%.
The comments of our students and the importance that English has had in their professional careers encourage us to keep up the work we have been doing for the last 30 years.
“’Studying at Good from ages 7 to 18 inspired me and made me feel confident enough to develop my knowledge of English at a professional level. Today, I teach English Literature in Manchester and I have obtained British citizenship.”
Xavier Aldana, Senior Lecturer in English Literature and Film. Manchester Metropolitan University.
“For me, Good Idiomes is not only the place where I study, it is also the place where I have had very good times and where I met many new people.”
Marta Alba. FC2 student.
“Thanks to English I work at Lékué. I am responsible of purchases from foreign suppliers from all over the world and I arrange transport for customers from outside Europe. Without English, it would be impossible!”
Marc Noel Pedragosa. Responsible for Planning, Supply and Qualityat Lékué SL.
“I studied at Good for 5 years. Excellent teachers that knew how to motivate, fun and dynamic classes. It was there I realized how important it is to speak English. Thanks to that, I have met wonderful people all over the world, it has opened millions of doors, both professionally and personally.”
Pau Segalés. Magician. Bachelor’s Degree in Translating and Interpreting.